Have you served on a DAMA Chapter Board? Do you have skills in Operations, Marketing, Professional Development, or Conference Services? Are you willing to serve the world community? Your Home chapter must nominate you to be elected to the DAMA-I Board of Directors.
DAMA International is now accepting nominations from the Chapters, as required by the current Bylaws.
5 positions are open:
- VP Chapter Services
- VP Conference Services
- VP Marketing/Communications
- VP Operations
- VP Professional Development
Nominations close September 30 2019 11:59pm UTC.
Register nominations at: 2019FallDAMAInternationalNominations
Responsibilities for each office and a description of voting rights are found at DAMA.org in the Bylaws, along with other information, at https://dama.org/content/policies.
All nominees must:
1) Be a member of an affiliated DAMA Chapter
2) Have served as a current or former officer of a DAMA Chapter for one full term of their chapter’s term of office
3) Seek a maximum of one office in any one election
4) Accept the nomination
Election Process is documented HERE.
Nominations close on September 30 2019 at 11:59pm UTC.
Election ballot will be available on October 16 2019.
Voting will close on December 1 2019 at 11:59pm UTC.
Questions go to:firstname.lastname@example.org