The Fall Election process is now starting. These 5 positions are open for nominations as of the schedule below. However, due to irregularity in processing there will be a slight delay in this schedule. Updates will be announced soon.
Positions (starting 1/1/2019):
- President (2 years)
- VP Financial Services (2 years)
- VP Member Services (2 years)
- VP Online Services (2 years)
- VP Operations (1 year)
Chapters in ‘active status’ (Bylaws IX.B.1) as of 1 November 2018 will be included in the nomination and voting process.
- Peter Aiken (Past President, DAMA International)
- Karen Lopez (Governance and Ethics Officer, DAMA International)
- John A. Zachman (Lifetime Advisor, DAMA International)
- Tony Mazzarella (President DAMA New England)
- Lou O'Brien (President DAMA Ireland)
- Andrew Smailes (President DAMA Australia)
|10/1/2018||Publish Draft DAMA-I Elections Calendar to PC||9/26/2018|
|10/1/2018||Publish draft DAMA-I Elections Process for Comment to Presidents' Council||9/26/2018|
|10/15/2018||Incorporate changes to process voted on by PC|
|11/1/2018||Chapters must be in ‘active’ status to participate|
|11/1/2018||Solicit nominations / validate-publish nominations as they arrive|
|11/16/2018||Publish final list of eligible voting chapters and ballot|
|12/1/2018||Voting completes and results are announced shortly after|
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.