DAMA International is soliciting volunteers to work on three subcommittees. These subcommittees are requested to describe the as-is status of three topics important to our future.
DAMA-I CDMP certification
DAMA-I Central Membership
DAMA-I relationships with other professional organizations, including, but not limited to:
- IRM UK
- IEEE Computer Society
- BCS (British Computer Society) – Data Management Specialist Group
- PPDM (Professional Petroleum Data Management) ppdm.org
These subcommittees will be tasked with researching the public perception of these three topics, specifically in these areas:
- The current public perception
- Current issues with use/registration/renewal
- Any impact or trends shown from recent history, including financial
- Other essential information related to current status and/or public sentiment
If you are interested in assisting on any of these efforts, please contact Peter Aiken at email@example.com with your preferred topic as the subject.